Evening walk, Maastricht.

Sunday 6 September 2015


Last night i was home alone, so i made myself a very nice Risotto with Artichoke hearts before i started my evening walk through Maastricht.
I walked down the street (with my Nikes on) to the 'Emmaplein' where i took this picture, i was astonished how beautiful this church could be in the evening!









After i passed the 'Emmaplein' i walked into the city where i passed this official Vespa dealer that is recently owned by a friend of me, he has a one of the best Vespa collections in the Netherlands. 
I made him an offer he can't refuse, a free promovideo to promote his store. Next week i will start with filming and i will show you a couple of intro shots! 










I ended up here at one the most famous squares of Maastricht named the 'Vrijthof'.

This week i will make another walk trough the most characteristic streets of Maastricht and will show you a couple of nice Hotspots in Maastricht! 

Stay tuned for more!

Jimmy.

No comments :