Who am i?

Sunday 16 August 2015

Maastricht, my hometown since i was born on 3 October 1992.

I am 22 years old, love cars, photography and food, especially Italian food. 

Since my 14th i work on the market in vegetables and fruit store that is owned by my dad. I only work in the weekend at Friday and Saturday and in the summer season sometimes in the midweek. Next to this job i polish mostly high end cars to earn a little bit more money so i can do fun stuff and buy delicious food to cook! The reason why i started to blog is because my girlfriend (sincerelylara) is a blogger and i was curious about it so i just cut the knot and also started blogging. It's almost the same as updating a diary, and i'm very interested of what happens in the world and what other people do.

You can read in my Bio that i'm a communication student at Hogeschool Zuyd in Maastricht, Netherlands. Think about photography, video, create and design apps and webpages, and so much more! My holiday started in the 1st week of July and ends at the last week of August. In this blogpost i will tell and show a couple of highlights from my holiday. In the 2nd weekend of my holiday my girlfriend had a trip to Paris with her Mother to visit her Brother wich lives in Paris, lucky one! To see a couple of highlights from her trip you can visit her blogpage (sincerelylara). During this time i had a couple of days rest haha! I love to cook so i did a little research for some dishes to experience my cooking skills. First of all i had to get the ingredients at my favourite Fruit and Vegetable store(where i work) haha.. Here's a picture so you can imagine why it's my favorite one.

My dad is always creative with the decoration as you can see!


Real 'Cavaillon' melons straight out of the South of France.




My favorite veggie, Artichokes.
This veggie cleans your inner body and is one of the most healthy veggies for your reins!

Now back to the recept, i made a RAW salad with Avocado, tomatoes, salad, balsamico, olive oil from a local olive oil farmer in Salernes (South of France),  and parmiggiano mixed with pecorino cheese.

It was really easy to make, very healthy and tasteful!
You can just ask for the specific recipe!

In my next post i will show you some more highlights of my trip to Antwerp!

Ciao,

Jimmy.

No comments :