It's almost my birthday!

Friday 2 October 2015

Hi!

My hobby is photography and because it's almost my birthday (3 Oct.) i couldn't resist to buy myself a pre-birthday gift this week!







































A Canon EOS 5D MKII! What an awesome camera! It's such a difference with the Nikon D5200 i had! Below you can see some pictures i've made yesterday while i was on a walk-tour trough Maastricht. 

















Because tomorrow is my birthday, Salvatore made a special pre dinner for me. The starter was smoked salmon with rucola salad and a dressing from lemon, olive oil, sea salt and pepper. All nature and it was delicious! The main course was Pasta with Broccoli, Anchovy, fried breadcrumbs and some parmesan cheese! This was really one of the best Sicilian winter dishes i've ever had! Thumbs up for Salvatore! 















After this delicious and typical Sicilian menu, we went for a drink in the best cocktail bar from Maastricht named Beez. You should definitely go for a cocktail here if your visiting Maastricht!














Tommorow i will be offline but you will hear from me in a couple of days!

Ciao,

Jimmy


1 comment :

  1. Wonderful post! Have a nice day:)

    www.theprintedsea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete